Hands-on Heat Protection.
World class DuPont™ Nomex® lining encases your hands in a heat and flame resistant barricade throughout the glove. Rated to 250°C for up to 15 seconds, the Phoenix™ provides a skin-protecting barrier when working with high temperature items. Specially selected double-layered leather additionally defends the palm and key wear areas against abrasions. A one-piece leather layer on the palm is enhanced with an articulated second layer to allow exceptional freedom of movement as you work. All combined with DuPont™ Kevlar® double stitched seams to brace an incredibly durable glove.
- EN407 : 2004 Clause 2 Contact Heat – Performance Level 2
- Rated to 250°C for up to 15 seconds
- Abrasion resistant, double layered leather palm
- Articulated second layer for exceptional freedom of movement (palm side)
- DuPont™ Kevlar® double stitched seams
- Snug fit to minimise snagging
- Write-on ID Tag
Refer to PPE rating for protection figures.